From midnight until midnight on Thursday, May 31, 2018, the Lincoln Community Foundation will sponsor the annual Give to Lincoln Day — a 24-hour online giving event designed to grow philanthropy in our community and support the work of charitable organizations like the Lincoln Scottish Rite Preservation Foundation.
Each year, the Give to Lincoln Day event becomes the single largest fundraising day in the history of our organization. Will you please consider making an online gift to our RiteCare kids on May 31st to help make this year's event a similar success?
- $25 Supports the cost of toys for play-based therapy
- $50 Supports the cost of supplies for play-based therapy
- $75 Supports the cost of books for phonological awareness and literacy therapy
- $100 Support for one session of therapy for children at the RiteCare Clinics
- $250 Provides an individual evaluation for a child seeking a diagnosis of a speech disorder
- $500 Supports the cost of 1 preschool group therapy session
- $1000 Provides an augmentative communication device for a child who cannot speak
Your tax-deductible donations are important because they provide Nebraska children with speech and language therapy, which they might otherwise not receive. Every dollar we spend on speech therapy for a child results in $7 - $10 in savings later on remedial education and social services.
You may schedule your tax-deductible Give to Lincoln Day gift to the Lincoln Scottish Rite Preservation Foundation anytime through May 30th. All scheduled gifts will be processed on May 31st. The link to the Lincoln Scottish Rite Preservation Foundation profile page, where you can schedule your credit card donation, can be found here: https://www.givetolincoln.com/nonprofits/ritecare
The Lincoln Community Foundation will give away prizes from midnight to midnight on May 31st. Organizations who have received a donation the previous hour will be randomly selected to receive an additional donation and social media promotion. Your donation will also be increased, since all participating non-profits receive a share of $400,000 matching gifts!
Thank you for your support of our RiteCare Speech and Language Clinics through the Lincoln Scottish Rite Preservation Foundation during Give to Lincoln Day on Thursday May 31st!
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Director of Development
Scottish Rite Foundations of Nebraska